Advanced ADHD Summer Family Camp
The Advanced Camp is open to all families who have previously attended the week long camp.
Welcome Reception: For all campers on Sunday, July 16 @ 5:30pm.
Advanced Camp Dates: 1:00-3:00pm on July 17, 18 and 19
Location: The Homestead Resort on the shores of Lake Michigan in Glen Arbor
Tuition: $650 per person
Parents: 2 hours a day with Dr. Hallowell
Youth: 2 hours a day with Rob Himburg
All Campers: Experiential Activities 3:30-5:30pm. Fees included in the tuition.
Parents: New advanced topics:
1) What's new with nutrition; medication and non-medication treatments;
2) How to develop parenting strategies that can de-escalate unwanted behaviors and defuse family struggles;
3) How to make the transition to middle school, high school, and then the big one, college;
4) How to identify and develop strengths;
5) How to develop empathy; manage usage of electronics; control compulsive activities and potential addictions;
6) How to avoid common pitfalls in dating and choosing romantic partners;
7) How to work with teens who refuse treatment;
8) All Your Specific questions will get answered by Dr. Hallowell.
Youth: New advanced topics:
- Passion: finding purpose, using strengths to build skills
- Wellness: nutrition, sleep, mindfulness and play as critical agents for success
- Growth: building and sustaining an open mindset for learning, change and growth
- New Activities: geared to help kids learn and enjoy how they learn.
Have questions before you can decide? Please contact
With all best wishes,
Ned and Rob